Community Grant Program
NOTE: All applicants will be contacted the week of December 14 as to the status of their applications.
Have a great community project that needs funding help?
This year, the BILD Calgary Foundation is helping Calgary Region communities with a grant program to support not-for profits and community associations/groups with:
- Initiatives of local organizations to support the well-being of their residents and build community and/or
- Shelter and/or community spaces related initiatives that support at risk populations, children, seniors, mental health and families in crisis.
Grants will be awarded in amounts from $5,000-$20,000 with the potential for additional in-kind donations from our member organizations, based on project scope.
Criteria for Acceptable Projects:
• Must be a registered charity or non-profit community association or community organization
• Project must be in the Calgary Region
• Appropriate municipal zoning must be in place to support the project
• Grants can support capital investment projects for organizations
Deadline to apply: September 30, 2020