The Canadian Home Builders’ Association (CHBA) announced 13 BILD Calgary Region members as finalists for the 2018 National Housing Awards for Housing Excellence.
“These awards recognize the very best in Canadian new homes, home renovations, community development and marketing. Our finalists come from all across Canada and showcase the amazing housing diversity in our country,” said CHBA CEO Kevin Lee.
BILD Calgary Region members are named finalists 53 times, in 30 out of 38 awards, not including the Marketing and Design Excellence awards, presented to the home builder who achieves the highest level of success in the marketing and new home categories.
“The National awards are important to us as a company. We can use it as a marker for how we are doing in our industry and how we stand amongst other builders and renovators from around the country. It allows us to push ourselves further and higher. This is important to us as a company and as individuals. A little friendly competition is a great thing. We are honoured and proud to be amongst the nations best and to be a part of this years 2018 awards,” said Shannon Lenstra, president, Kon-Strux Developments Inc.
The following 13 member companies will represent the Calgary region on March 23, in Victoria, BC, at CHBA’s 75th National Conference:
- Ashton Luxury Living Inc.
- Astoria Homes Ltd.
- Bordeaux Developments and Qualico Communities (four-time finalist)
- Brookfield Residential (10-time finalist)
- Empire Custom Homes Limited
- Homes by Avi (Canada) Inc. (nine-time finalist)
- Kon-strux Developments Inc. (10-time finalist)
- Lupi Luxury Homes Inc.
- Stepper Homes Ltd. (six-time finalist)
- Treehouse Developments Ltd.
- Trickle Creek Custom Homes
- Ultimate Renovations (eight-time finalist)
CHBA members from across the country submitted over 700 entries. Over the course of several weeks, nearly 150 judges engaged in the process of selecting the finalists.
Good luck to all of the BILD Calgary Regio