In 2020, the BILD Calgary Foundation wants to help communities in which members of BILD Calgary Region live and work with a grant program to support not-for profits with:
• Initiatives of local organizations to support the well-being of their residents and build community and/or
• Shelter and/or community spaces related initiatives that support at risk populations, children, seniors, mental health and families in crisis.
Grants will be awarded in amounts from $5,000-$20,000 with the potential for additional in-kind donations from our member organizations, based on project scope.
Criteria for Acceptable Projects:
• Must be a registered charity or non-profit community association or community organization
• Project must be in the Calgary Region
• Appropriate municipal zoning must be in place to support the project
• Grants can support capital investment projects for organizations
*Projects must be undertaken by qualified recipient organizations
Application Form – please submit to Foundation@BILDcr.com
Applications will be accepted from August 14, 2020 to September 30, 2020.
Please contact the BILD Calgary Region Foundation at:
firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discuss your grant proposal prior to submitting an application.