2017 A Year in Numbers
BILD CR Top 10 of 2017
2017 was BILD CR’s first full year as an amalgamated association. It was shockingly busy with 30 events, over 150 committee meetings, and countless hours spent on policy, regulations, and meetings with Calgary and region municipal partners.
The following is a snapshot of our Top 10 issues and accomplishments in 2017:
- Membership in the region and established areas
- Rebrand/new website/BILD CR Awards
- Calgary and region pre and post-election outreach with candidates and elected officials
- Credibility and relationship enhancement with elected officials and senior administration
- City/Industry Work Plan Initiatives
- Regulations for the Municipal Government Act (MGA)
- Calgary Metropolitan Regional Board (CMRB)
- Water resources engagement
- Policy and regulation progress
- Creation of new committees
To see a full review of everything your association has been up to in 2017, check out our 2017 accomplishments.